An Introduction to Business Psychology.
Do you struggle to understand your staff?
Do any of these issues sound familiar?
- When you ask a staff member, do they understand what you’ve just told them, they reply yes, when they don’t really understand at all!
- Have you ever asked a staff member not to do something then five minutes later they do it!
- Why is it that some staff members can find the time to plan a weekend fishing trip but not take two minutes to complete a job sheet?
- Why do some staff members practice pitch perfectly in the mirror then choke in front of a major client?
Over the last 120 years psychologists have started to understand why human beings do “stupid” and often baffling things in the workplace.
This webinar will help you to understand why human beings do what they do and how to motivate them to do what you want them to in the workplace.
This webinar will help you to understand difficulties in the following areas and how to address them:
- Workplace motivation
- Productivity loss
- Poor team work and group behaviour
- How people understand and process instructions
- Effects of stress on performance
- Why do people just forget crucial information?
- “Choking” or failure to perform under pressure in the workplace.
- How humans interact with technology
ORIGINAL BROADCAST DATE
13 February 2019
HR professionals, managers, business owners, and all employers
Michael Hempseed, Managing Director, Employee Solution Service