7 Strategies to use with your client without compromising your relationship
Updated for 2022. The past couple of years have provided many challenges. Accountants and other professional advisers have been in the hot seat to understand new fast-tracked legislation, dramatically different economic environment, and help clients under pressure.
Accountants and advisers have stepped up and acted with a sense of urgency and a duty of care. They have often done a great deal more work for troubled clients. However, client payments aren’t always keeping up and invoices are running late. Every professional knows that cash is king, but no-one wants to damage long standing relationships.
In this webinar, you will discover how to:
- Have a courageous conversation with your client with grace and ease
- Strengthen your relationship with your client
- Use one (or more!) of seven effective strategies that help bring your client payments current
- Use these same strategies to help your clients with their own cash flow situation
Attendees will receive a handy script summary as a ready reference for your very next meeting.
What you will learn
Attendees will leave this webinar with:
- Simple scripts with appropriate language for courageous conversations
- Strategies to encourage clients to pay their outstanding invoices and ensure that new work is paid in a timely manner
- The confidence to manage your own cashflow with grace and ease.
This is a practical webinar suited to accountants, financial, legal professionals and other advisers who want practical strategies to encourage their clients to pay their late invoices
Dr Abbie Widin runs a successful boutique consultancy (GTM Co) and designs go-to-market strategies. She coaches sole practitioners and professional firms, and helps them identify their highest potential clients, package their services and set their fees. She also helps them stay focused on their most effective business development opportunities.
She is also a director of both public and private Australian companies.
The webinar was recorded on 31 March 2022.
- $86.40 incl. GST
Complete online at your own pace (Self-paced)
- PD hours: 1
- $86.40 incl. GST