This is the AM session of the ONE-DAY Workshop
This topical and timely practical workshop will provide an in-depth insight of the reverse charge regime and an understanding of the practical implications of taxing imported services and imports of low value goods, including rightly accounting for this in your GST reporting.
This unique workshop format offers you the choice to attend either the AM, PM or one-day session as two distinct GST topics are covered.
PM Session: Latest Update: 2024 GST Rate Transitional Rules, Click HERE.
One-day Session: 2024 GST Rate Transitional Rules & Reverse Charge Mechanism, Click HERE.
By attending the one-day workshop, you get to enjoy greater savings and buffet lunch. Register NOW!
AM Session: 9am-12.30pm
- Overseas Vendor Registration Regime
- Reverse Charge Mechanism
Imported Services by way of Reverse Charge
- Business-to-Business (B2B) transactions
- Reverse Charge mechanism
- Persons who would be subjected to reverse charge
- Scope of imported services
- Imported Low-Value Goods
- GST treatment / Accounting for GST
- Reporting requirements
What you will learn
- Gain a practical understanding of the reverse charge mechanism, its registration and compliance requirements
- Avoid costly penalties by ensuring compliance in taxing imported services by way of reverse charge
- Be prepared to account for GST on imported low value goods
- Tax practitioners
- Finance practitioners
- Commercial Directors
Catherine Chiang is a Senior Consultant (GST) in Consul Biz Consultancy Services. She has previously spent 6 years in the IRAS, handling GST and Income Tax audit and almost 10 years with 2 of the Big Four international accounting firms, specialising in GST compliance and advisory work. During this period, she has accumulated extensive experience in performing GST prudential reviews, GST consultancy, GST compliance, GST audits and GST training for clients.
Catherine has a Bachelor of Accountancy (Honours) degree from the National University of Singapore. She is an Accredited Tax Advisor (GST) registered with the Singapore Chartered Tax Professionals an ACTA certified Trainer.
Dec 14Thu, 9:00 AM - Thu, 12:30 PM Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel (Legacy Suite, Level 2)
- $345.60 incl. GST
- $345.60 incl. GST
- PD hours: 3.5