Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now
This is a hybrid session. You have the option to attend this live in-person or online via zoom. Please select accordingly at registration.
This workshop aims to provide an update on recent corporate income tax changes that will either take effect soon or has recently taken effect in Singapore. It will include coverage on Budget 2022 and the Income Tax (Amendment) Act 2021
- Budget 2022 Corporate Tax Changes
- Non-Budget Corporate Tax Changes to Income Tax Act
- Tax Governance Framework and Corporate Tax Risk Management
- Updates on Tax Treatment arising from adoption of FRS 109
- Updates on Tax Treatment arising from adoption of FRS 115
- Updates on Tax Treatment arising from adoption of FRS 116
- Updates on Singapore Double Taxation Agreements (DTAs) and MLI
- Tax Compliance Matters
- Corporate Tax Planning Tips and Pointers
- Tax Professionals and Accounting & Finance Professionals with tax minimisation responsibilities.
- Managers and Executives who are concerned with the organisation’s bottom-line and work closely with tax staff to achieve higher profits after tax.
Wong Kok Siong
Kok Siong is a Tax Partner with Steven Tan Russell Bedford PAC. He has over 20 years of experience in tax compliance and tax planning, including 12 years with one of the Big Four Accounting Firms.
Kok Siong is well versed in Singapore income tax law and practice and he advises clients on a broad array of projects, including mergers and acquisitions, portfolio transfers, corporate restructuring, tax due diligence, cross-border transactions and investments. Having worked with clients in multiple industries, Kok Siong has extensive experience and expertise in serving local, multinational and listed companies in Singapore as well as multinational companies based in Asia Pacific, United States and Europe.
Kok Siong is an Accredited Tax Advisor (ATA) with the Singapore Chartered Tax Professionals, and a member of the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants.