Converting Prospects to Clients 2022 - 8 June 2022 (On Demand)
How demand generation works for professional firms
Attracting enquiries from new prospective clients is the goal for many marketers. But doing this consistently and regularly is hard - particularly when you have to rely on the professional team members to do the “selling”.
Demand Generation is an umbrella term for marketing activities that create long-term engagement and we know that long term clients come back over and over again to the firm.
Today’s webinar will introduce the core 5 activities for demand generation.
- lead capture
- lead nurturing
- pipeline acceleration
Each will be explained and detailed case studies on ways you can incorporate them into your marketing and convert more prospects to clients.
What you will learn
- Check your new client acquisition process and find gaps
- How to check your SEO matches your prospective clients’ search terms
- Content creation that matches the buyer journey
- The 5 stages of the awareness journey
- Buyer personas and their needs
- Frequency of outbound messaging (newsletters)
- Segmenting your database to target the right people with the right articles
- Writing a welcome email series
- All Marketers and Partners / Directors in charge of marketing
- Any business with a website and doing content marketing who wants to get more enquiries from new clients
- The attendees should be middle / senior management who understand the firm’s strategic plan OR junior marketing staff who will implement marketing
- Practice managers are encouraged to attend so that they understand how to brief external marketing and web agency suppliers and marketing advisers
Rebecca Caroe, B2B Marketing Specialist, Creative Agency Secrets.
The webinar was recorded on 8 June 2022.
Complete online at your own pace (Self-paced)
Our webinars operate on a 'one-connection-one-fee' basis, so you can have your whole team participate together in a boardroom setting for one cost effective price, using one registered log-in connection. The registered attendee will receive a CPD certificate.
Like the topic but can’t make the time? Register for the Live Session and you’ll receive the Recording regardless! Recordings are provided for webinars with a duration of 3 hours and less.