Leading a Team 2022 - 8 February 2022 (On Demand)
How to get the most out of your people
Leading teams through the ongoing change requires leaders to develop self-awareness, mental and emotional agility and the ability to build trust and connection through empathy.
- Understanding importance of self-awareness, resilience, empathy and mindset in the context of leadership
- Leadership influence through leadership presence
- 3 E’s of leadership excellence
- Leading and connecting
- Why self-care matters
- Responding v reacting
What you will learn
- Improve self- awareness and emotional intelligence
- Understand your emotional resilience baseline and learn how to stay above the line
- Improve empathy and interpersonal skills
- Improve leadership presence and confidence
- Learn mindset hacks and strategies to improve your mental and emotional agility
- Learn tools to help you master difficult conversations
Anyone leading and influencing people.
Maya Nova, Director, Mindbalance
The webinar was recorded on 8 February 2022.
Complete online at your own pace (Self-paced)
Our webinars operate on a 'one-connection-one-fee' basis, so you can have your whole team participate together in a boardroom setting for one cost effective price, using one registered log-in connection. The registered attendee will receive a CPD certificate.
Like the topic but can’t make the time? Register for the Live Session and you’ll receive the Recording regardless! Recordings are provided for webinars with a duration of 3 hours and less.