How to run an initial meeting so that your prospective client trusts your expertise and wants to engage you now
An initial meeting with a prospective client can be the key to winning a great client, or a disappointing waste of time. Given the opportunity cost of that time, it’s important that you get it right first time.
The way that you structure the agenda, what you say and how you say it is critical to getting the outcome you want – a profitable easy-to-work-with client. As a trusted advisor, you need to lead the conversation and set the tone and expectations of the meeting.
In this webinar, you will discover how to:
- Qualify a new prospective client so you know if they are just kicking tyres or want to get going immediately
- Communicate the value of your service and not just the price
- Set expectations of how you work with your very best clients
- Make an offer with ease and grace by presenting your service as the solution to their problem. It will feel as easy as sharing your phone number.
Attendees will receive a handy script summary as a ready reference for your very next meeting, as well as a bonus report: “How to Confidently Handle the Common Objections of Not Enough Time and Not Enough Money?”
What you will learn
- Simple scripts with appropriate language for an effective enrolling conversation
- Skills to qualify your client and discover their needs
- The confidence to build your roster of ideal clients
This is a practical webinar suited to financial and legal professionals who need to meet with prospective clients, explain what they do, and bring them on as profitable clients.
Dr Abbie Widin runs a successful boutique consultancy (GTM Co) and designs go-to-market strategies.
She helps firms of all sizes find new revenue and margin opportunities among their existing customer base. She helps clients structure their service offer for their A- and B-grade customer groups, and then create a go-to-market strategy to increase conversion. She also coaches sole practitioners, and helps them identify their highest potential clients, package their services and set their fees. She has an extensive background with senior international marketing & sales roles in blue-chip multinationals such as P&G and Kellogg, and a PhD in medical research from the University of Sydney.
The webinar was recorded on 25 March 2020
- $86.40 incl. GST
Complete online at your own pace (Self-paced)
- PD hours: 1
- $86.40 incl. GST