Leading Effectively in Hybrid Work Environments (On Demand)
Hybrid working is our new normal, yet few Leaders, teams or organisations have any real experience about how to effectively step into and sustain hybrid working.
In this webinar we look at some of the short-, medium- and long-term challenges of hybrid working environments for Leaders and employees. We also discuss strategies for;
- Planning and scheduling in hybrid working environments at individual ad team levels
- How to ensure that collaboration continues and is effective
- How to plan for and create opportunities for peer-to-peer learning so this is not lost among team members
- We look at the key leadership challenges hybrid environments create and ways that leaders will need to adapt and respond to meet these
This session will be interactive. It includes a case study and polls with participants.
What you will learn
- Learn about the challenges all organisations face in 2022 and beyond as we enter the realm of hybrid working
- Improve your understanding of how to lead a hybrid team to success while maintaining strong engagement
- Learn how to create open dialogue with your team so adapt well together, and you retain your best people
- Build your confidence in discussing hybrid working can be a step forward for engagement and productivity among your team
- Speak with authority about ways to best collaborate in 2022 when you have a hybrid team
This is a practical webinar suited to financial and legal professionals who find themselves leading a hybrid team or working hybrid style clients, peers and stakeholders.
The webinar was recorded on 24 February 2022.
Complete online at your own pace (Self-paced)