Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now
The in-person session on 26th June will be conducted at:
Sheraton Towers Singapore
(Ballroom 3, Level 2)
39 Scotts Road
This is the AM session of our ONE-DAY WORKSHOP.
Most Asia-Pacific countries have implemented domestic TP rules, including compliance requirements – and continue to enhance and enforce them to protect their tax base. Even developing countries are implementing anti-avoidance rules, requiring transactions to be conducted at market price.
For Tax, TP and Finance managers with responsibility for Asia-Pacific, the challenge is to remain up-to-date on TP rule changes and to assess the relevance and impact for their compliance obligations. In this way, practitioners can pre-empt and monitor potential TP risks, focusing on their mitigation.
With the use of practical case studies, we guide practitioners on the impact of relevant TP rule changes on compliance requirements. We will also review TP changes on some common operating models.
With reference to a range of Asia countries and using practical examples to illustrate potential impacts, the event covers the following:
- An Overview of TP rule Changes and Impacts:
- A high-level overview of TP rule changes, identifying common themes;
- Compliance, audit and penalty updates; and
- Common operating model impacts
- An Overview of Recent OECD TP Changes and Country Responses
This unique workshop format offers you the choice to attend either the AM, PM or one-day session
PM Session: Latest Update: BEPS 2.0 - Understanding the Impact for Asia-Pacific Countries. Click HERE
One-day Session: Latest Update: Transfer Pricing Compliance Rules & BEPS 2.0. Click HERE.
By attending the one-day session, you get to enjoy greater savings and buffet lunch.
What you will learn
- Remain abreast of the evolving and complex TP compliance landscape in S/E Asia
- Gain a good understanding of the latest TP rules, TP audit themes and penalties in Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand and Cambodia
- Understand the impact of the latest TP regime changes on your TP compliance obligations
- Learn how to manage TP compliance risks and penalties
- Business owners;
- In-house tax professionals;
- Finance professionals; and
- Middle management and above
Christine is specialised in providing Transfer Pricing advisory for over 10 years, from planning to transfer pricing defence support. Christine has worked with ‘big four’ firms and she has provided transfer pricing advisory to companies across a wide range of industries. She has a Masters in Tax from Sydney University, and advanced tax Diplomas from CIOT (UK) and Singapore Tax Academy. She has authored various papers and regularly provides transfer pricing training and presentations to tax and transfer pricing practitioners in Asia.
This is a hybrid session. You have the option to attend this live in-person or online via Zoom. Please select accordingly at registration.